Meadow Park, East Preston - Success Story (EP21235419)
100% of the asking price achieved, meaning an extra £17,325 in the owner’s pocket compared a UK average of just 96.7%
Sold Price: £525,000
Days until offer: 2 days
Number of viewings: 6
Number of offers: 1
Property type: Four bedroom detached house
Address: Meadow Park, East Preston, BN16 1EG
Owners reaction: Extremely pleased with the smooth and stress free sale of their home!
How do Cooper Adams beat other agents and achieve the best results for their clients?
We have systems and processes to out market competing properties which results in faster sales with higher selling prices compared to the competition.
40 steps to get your property SOLD...
1. Signing our agreement will trigger the start of our service.
2. Pricing: we will look at competing properties sold and unsold, how yours compares and discuss this with you to make sure you are reassured on pricing. Pricing is a science for us. (Many agents using higher pricing to get an instruction, with no evidence to back up their opinion). We will look at how your property pricing fits in with portal brackets for maximum impact according to how buyers search. We know that pitching the price slightly too high can end up with a lower selling price taking much longer to achieve.
MAKING YOUR PROPERTY SHINE
3. One of our professionally trained photographers (no extra charge) will be booked to take photos at the best time of the day, helping dress rooms, moving items of furniture if necessary and often taking lifestyle photos.
4. We will also take specialised elevated photographs (no extra charge) showing off more of your property and its surroundings.
5. We will prepare a full free floor plan of your home with full room measurements.
6. We measure your garden; it surprises us why other agents don't.
7. We will prepare a full and comprehensive list of all the benefits of your home.
8. If leasehold we find out the length of lease, ground rent and annual maintenance. If on a private estate, we find out the estate fees.
9. We will check the Energy Performance Certificate is valid or arrange a new one with you.
10. Any immediate maintenance issues that may hinder a sale, we can discuss before launching to market. We have our own recommended tradesmen who offer a quality, good value service and we can organise this for you.
11. We find out as much information as we can about the property to answer any questions from buyers, instantly cutting delays.
SPREADING THE WORD
12. We will prepare an engaging write-up of your property with headline grabbing text to maximise click through rates on online advertising. More clicks = more viewings = more offers = choice of offers = better selling price.
13. We will prepare a large-format, magazine-style brochure on your property.
14. You will need to be 100% satisfied with all our sales brochures before we commence any marketing, if not we redo them until you are.
15. We will prepare all types of advertising for your home including digital and print. All our properties are still advertised in print (around 140,000 prints monthly) – you would be surprised how many people still flick through the local newspapers.
16. We will cross-match appropriate buyers to view your home from our extensive database and contact them about your home by telephone, email and text.
17. We will letterbox drop to local residents to try and find a local buyer or a relative or friend they may know wanting this area.
18. We will upload the property to the UK’s top property website, Rightmove and the fastest-growing UK property website, OnTheMarket.com as well as our own website cooper-adams.com. Here, our biggest web traffic comes from London buyers.
SELLING AND VIEWING
19. If required, we will get keys cut that will be securely registered and coded.
20. We will secure full-page or half-page editorials in the local newspaper.
21. Our other branches will have your property at their offices and will also be working on your behalf.
22. A signboard will be erected at the front of the property if requested, for maximum exposure.
23. We will pay a specialist Facebook ad company to promote your property on social media in a targeted approach.
24. The office team visit will be booked to familiarise themselves with your property.
25. We will discuss with you whether we recommend one-off viewings at times to suit the viewer or an Open House approach (lots of buyers at a time to create a buzz) or a mixture of both.
26. You will be notified of all viewings, every single one of which we will accompany.
27. You will hear from us the day after the viewing with comprehensive feedback.
28. We will provide you with full, written notification of any offers.
OFFER TO COMPLETION
29. Once we have an offer, we will check the buyer’s position extremely thoroughly, including asking for written proof of their own finances and checking their related sale, as well as any chain behind them, is proceeding. We will negotiate any offer to the full as if it were our own property. Shaun Adams, the company owner, is consulted on every offer to negotiate hard for our seller clients.
30. A sale is not put into solicitors’ hands until you are 100% happy and your onward move is set in stone. Until that happens, your buyers will wait for you. All parties will be kept updated at all times (the solicitor can be put on hold).
31. If you do not have a solicitor, we can obtain quotes for you.
32. Once we have achieved a sale, we will execute all paperwork and liaise with solicitors.
33. Any paperwork, forms or questions you get from your solicitor, please bring it in, or we can pop to you to help fill it in, we are used to doing this, so we don't mind at all.
34. We can help you find your next home, for sale or rental, anywhere in the UK. We can setup updates for you, when properties are new to the market.
35. We also offer free advice (if needed) on your onward purchase. Even if the property is through another agent and you would like us to negotiate on your behalf.
36. While the sale is proceeding we will update you weekly as well as chasing your buyer, mortgage brokers, surveyors and the solicitors. This could turn into a daily update on the run-up to the contract .
37. We will help and guide you through the whole process helping with any legal paperwork you receive, booking removals and a list of all that needs to be done, and who to notify when moving.
38. We can organise for the removal company to pack all your items for you, so you don’t have to lift a finger.
39. We will guide you on suitable moving dates to allow as much time as possible between of contracts and completion, reducing any stress.
40. On completion day keys are not released to your buyer until the full monies are lodged with your solicitor.
The list is not exhaustive and will be tailor-made to your requirements with certain items added or removed.
Putting all the right things in place means our clients are left with more money in their bank account after the sale completes.
We guarantee we will do everything we can do to get you the highest price for your home.
When you’re ready to sell, just contact us.