A Tenants Guide to Their Start Of Tenancy and First Check-in Appointment
Today we’re joining Jade on a tenant check-in appointment as she goes through the eight steps she takes to ensure tenants are checked in properly.
1. Agreement sent and signed by tenants
2. First months rent and deposit paid before the tenancy started date
3. Meet tenants at the property at the agreed time
4. Check property room by room against the detailed inventory report
5. Take/check meter readings
6. Tenants can take the keys to their new home!
7. Copy all tenancy documents and supply them to the landlord
8. Follow up with tenants to make sure all is going well