Winter can be the best time to sell, there may be less on the market – so less competition. Viewers are more serious in the winter braving the elements to view your home.
Our tips on selling your home in the winter
- Tidy the entrance of your property, clear away all leaves and scrape away any snow and ice.
- Winter pansies in pots can also brighten up the front of your property.
- Make sure any photos are done without Christmas decorations and on a sunny day.
- Make your home nice and cosy with the heating on and if you have one a lovely lit fire.
- Put all the lights and lamps on but not too bright – for the cosy effect.
- Maybe light some subtle scented candles.
- Dry any window panes if there is condensation.
- And lastly soft background music can make the viewers feel relaxed.
If you need to sell or let and want advice tailored for your property call us