WORK WITH US
The challenge you’ve been waiting for. Be part of the Cooper Adams' family.
Your opportunity to join an incredibly ambitious team in an ever-changing work environment, delivering amazing results, helping people move from one chapter in their lives to another.
Personal Growth - The chance to work with people who are passionate about growing, learning new skills and making great things happen.
Cooper Adams are always interested in hearing from anyone who is keen to join our well established and successful company.
If you have energy, drive, are a good listener, will go out of your way to help people as well as being calm, confident, professional and can deliver exceptional customer service, then you may be that person we are looking for. You definitely need to love speaking to people face to face and on the phone.
You bring the enthusiasm and passion we'll provide brilliant training.
Please send a covering letter on what position you are seeking as well as your CV and a personal statement on why you want to join our team and what redeeming features you have that helps our clients move to their dream home.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Trainee Estate Agent required -
Do you want an exciting career in the most proactive estate agency in West Sussex?
Are you a bubbly, chatty, confident, people person and love the thought of helping people move? Maybe you have been in a customer services role?
We're delighted to be really busy and recruiting for a Full-time Trainee Property Consultant. Someone who is committed to helping people move into their next dream home.
A full-time role working weekdays plus Saturdays with a weekday off based at one of our three offices in BN16.
We need someone with bundles of energy, enthusiasm and hungry to learn?
- Minimum of four years' customer experience needed either face to face or telephone.
- You need to love using the phone.
- You need to exude positivity, be dressed for business, disciplined in your day and have researched Cooper Adams and why we offer more for our clients.
Being a trainee role your salary will start as a basic but with full training, you will climb the pay scales in a short time.
The position will entail after training:
- Learning about 'property and marketing advice meetings' with potential clients.
- Learning about valuing properties and how to obtain the absolute best price in a short selling time.
- Organising property marketing campaigns for maximum property exposure.
- Generally becoming a well-rounded property expert with the ability to advise on sales & lettings.
- Carrying out viewings on properties.
- Keeping clients fully updated every step of the way.
- Learning how to negotiate offers to always obtain the best price for our clients.
- Progressing sales to a swift successful completion.
- Becoming a trusted advisor offering a remarkable service to be recommended again and again.
Full training to be given
Including dynamic training, basic salary, future commission share and car allowance.
You will need to have bundles of energy, passion and a desperate need to help people. We want a hard worker who is upbeat, positive, ultra-enthusiastic, excited, dynamic and really hungry to help our clients' goals of moving to a dream home.
Please hand deliver to our East Preston branch a covering letter/personal statement with your CV explaining why you could be the one we need, and why you want to join our team and what redeeming features you have that helps our clients move to their dream home.
You need to be a car owner/driver, fluent English speaking without visible body piercings and visible tattoos.
Hand deliver your own CV to Shaun Adams at East Preston Branch
Job Type: Full-time
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Estate Agent – Experienced negotiator required - SORRY THIS POST HAS NOW BEEN FILLED BUT PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AS NEW POSITIONS MAY ARISE WITH OUR EXPANSION PROGRAM
We're delighted to be really busy and recruiting for a Full time experienced negotiator. Someone who is committed to helping people move into their next dream home.
The position entails:
- Prospecting for new clients
- Attending 'property and marketing advice meetings' with potential clients
- Become an expert valuer to obtain the absolute best price in a short selling time
- Organising property marketing campaigns for maximum exposure
- Generally becoming a well rounded property expert with the ability to advise on sales & lettings
- Carrying out viewings on properties
- Keeping clients fully updated every step of the way
- Negotiating offers to always obtain best price for our clients
- Progressing sales to a swift successful completion
- Becoming a trusted advisor offering a remarkable service to be recommended again and again
A generous package including dynamic training, basic salary, commission share and car allowance.
Please send a covering letter to Shaun Adams on what position you are seeking as well as your CV and a personal statement on why you want to join our team and what redeeming features you have that helps our clients move to their dream home.
ALL ENQUIRIES WILL BE TREATED IN THE STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE.
Job Type: Full-time
- Negotiator: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Experienced Part time Bookkeeper required - SORRY THIS POST HAS NOW BEEN FILLED BUT PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AS NEW POSITIONS MAY ARISE WITH OUR EXPANSION PROGRAM
Based in East Preston BN16
10am – 3pm two days per week which could be extended if need be
- Inputting of accounting data into Xero accounting software
- Bank, credit card and direct debit reconciliations
- Checking all invoices
- Checking and processing monthly staff hours for payroll processing
- Keeping accurate records for holiday accruals.
- Keeping service user and staff database up to date
- Carry out ad hoc office administration as required
- Other admin to do with the core business
- Making efficiency improvements to our systems when needed
Job Type / Category
We are a small property business based in BN16 and are now seeking a Bookkeeper. The ideal candidate needs to be outgoing, friendly and motivated together with the ability to work under their own initiative and is happy to work alone and as part of a small team. You will work with a director, and be fully trained in our processes
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Good bookkeeping knowledge
- Articulate, numerate, strong administrative skills coupled with high degree of accuracy
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Friendly, approachable, team player, adaptable to change
- Pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- Proficient excel & word skills
- Experience of Xero preferable
- GCSE Maths & English
- Bookkeeping software 1 year
- Bookkeeping: 1 years
- Accounting: 1 year
- Microsoft office ( word, excel and outlook): 2 years
Working in a small friendly environment and flexible working hours.
Job Type: Part-time 10-3 two days per week which could be extended if need be
- Good spoken English (Required)
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 01903 770055