Angmering Fun Dog ShowSUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
Cooper Adams is delighted to be sponsoring the first Angmering Parish Council fun dog show on Saturday 20th of July 2019 @ MAYFLOWER PARK, Angmering
Starring our very own staff member, Abi, based at our Angmering office who will be judging on the day!
NB: Abi cannot be held accountable for any cute puppies that go "missing" on the day.
Below you will find information on everything that will be available on the date to enjoy and or take part in
You will find the entry forms for your best friend to take part in our fun classes from the Parish Council Offices, Corner House, The Square, Angmering between the hours of 9 am - 4 pm, Monday to Friday OR you can register on the day at the registration tent next to the main show ring.
Rosettes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in each category so come along and hopefully win a rosette or two!
Now is the time to put your handling skills to the test in a fun, friendly environment. So come on dog owners, show off your pets and have some fun.
HERES WHAT YOU CAN ENTER
- Best Fancy Dress ( A chance to dress up your dog and strut your stuff on our Dog not Catwalk!)
- Best puppy under 12 months (An opportunity to show your puppy off and allow it to socialise with other puppies of the same age range)
- Waggiest Tail (How fast does your dog's tail wag?)
- Best Veteran, 7 years and older
- The Dog Judges Want To Take Home (How cute is your dog? If you win, we can assure you that you will keep your dog and the judges will not be taking it home!)
- Musical Sits (Do you remember Musical Chairs? Well this is our version. How fast can your dog with when the music stops?)
WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON
- There will be stalls selling all sorts of doggy items including food, toys and dogs equipment
- Organisations advising on dog training, dog therapy, dogs assisting the physically disabled plus lots more
- Meet representatives from various dog-related charities such as Canine Partners and Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Displays from Hooper's and Highdown Dog Agility in both show rings from 14:30 with a chance to have a go at both afterwards
- For the humans, there will be a selection of food and drinks vendors and fun free activities for children of all ages
- A raffle will be held in aid of various dog charities.
- Registration starts at 11:00am
- Competition start time 12:00am
- The event will finish by 16:00
- This is a FREE event
- There will be a maximum of 15 dogs entered into each category
- Only dogs over the age of 6 months will be allowed to take part in the show
- The judge's decision is final
- There will be rosettes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes in each group
- Toilets will be provided
- A marquee will be available for shelter with a seating area
RULES, HEALTH & SAFETY
- Dog owners must be responsible for their dogs at all times
- Dogs should remain on the lead and be under the owner's control and supervision at all times
- Dog owners must clear up any mess created by their dog
- Please take care of your dog: Your dog is AT RISK if left in a vehicle in high temperatures and even on days considered as slightly warm. If your dog is found to be at risk, forcible entry to your vehicle may be necessary without liability for any damage caused.
- We will be providing water stations for your dogs but please remember to also bring your own water as we will only have a limited supply