Having our name on our shop-front is more than a bit of conceit on our part.
Because ‘Cooper Adams’ is not the name of a long-departed founder. They are the names of the people inside the office day-to-day, and responsible for ensuring your complete happiness with your sale or letting.
It’s because of this commitment to the job, that we have created The Cooper Adams Promises – a list of twelve pledges of what you can expect from everyone here.
So if you’re thinking of selling or letting, we hope this short list, puts us on your shortlist…
1. Our directors will personally oversee your transaction to make sure you’re nothing less than delighted.
2. Someone friendly, experienced and knowledgeable will be your point of contact at all times.
3. We’ll present your property better than any other local agent, including beautiful photos and a floorplan.
4. All our staff will visit your property to thoroughly familiarise themselves with it.
5. We’ll market your property to our database, and on five big property websites within a business day of your approval of the details – and in the local papers.
6. Only experienced staff, never an uninformed junior, will accompany buyers.
7. We can carry out viewings till 8pm on Thursdays, and often other nights too.
8. We’ll call frequently with honest and useful feedback on progress, and advice.
9. We’ll return any missed calls within two hours.
10. We’ll only ever offer advice that’s in your best interests.
11. We’ll never blag or bluff – if we don’t know, we’ll say so, find out and report back.
12. We won’t lose interest after an agreed offer, in fact we’ll keep chasing progress right up to completion, and update you at least weekly.