Guide Price £350,000EP21233059 On Market
Become a Lord or Lady of the Manor living in this stunning retirement apartment in this Grade II Listed 18th century MANOR HOUSE with its views over the rose gardens - So spacious it's more like a bungalow - this two bedroom ground floor retirement apartment set in this knapped Sussex flint Manor house. In a beautiful setting close to the sea overlooking the rose gardens with a bus stop less than 100 yds away. The accommodation with lovely high ceilings comprises - a fabulous size living room, two good size bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious kitchen, garage and plenty of off street parking. EPC exempt as Listed.
- Two bedroom retirement apartment in Manor House
- Garage and off street parking
- 500 yards from local shops & 1/2 mile to the sea
- 24hr alarm system plus on site manager
- Highly sought after and desirable 'Midholme' development
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Approximately 86.23 sq m (928 sq ft)
- For full printable brochure, please see Cooper Adams' website
Interested in this property or anything similar coming up?
Call us on 01903 770055