Cooper Adams 30 point checklist to getting your property successfully sold.
Whether it’s a house, bungalow or an apartment everyone will receive the highest personal service. We are successful in selling and letting in East Preston, Rustington, Angmering and outside the BN16 area.
You’ll be kept fully informed of the progress. This plan is your blueprint on what will happen next should you appoint us to represent you.
1. Signing our agreement will trigger the commencement of our service
2. We discuss the optimal marketing procedures to obtain the maximum price without delays
3. We will give full and frank advice in preparation of our photography session
4. A photographer will be booked to take photos at the best time of the day
5. We will prepare a full free floor plan of your home
6. We will prepare a list of all the benefits of your home
7. We will check the Energy Performance certificate is valid or arrange a new one with you
8. We will prepare all types of advertising for your home including digital and print
9. You will need to be 100% satisfied with our sales particulars before we commence any marketing
10. If required – we will get keys cut that will be securely registered and coded
11. We will secure PR editorials in the local newspaper
12. A signboard will be erected at the front of the property if requested
13. We will promote the property on social media in a targeted approach where buyers come from
14. A team visit will be booked to familiarise themselves with your property
15. We will cross match appropriate buyers to view your home from our extensive database
16. We will letterbox drop to local residents to try and find a local buyer or some one they know wanting this area
17. We will upload the property to the top UK property website rightmove and the fastest growing UK property website www.OnTheMarket.com as well as our own website www.cooper-adams.com where our biggest amount of web traffic comes from London buyers
18. You will be notified of all viewings, every single one we will accompany
19. You will hear from us the day after the viewing with feedback from us
20. We will be providing you with written notification of any offers
21. Once we have an offer, we will check the buyers position extremely thoroughly including written proof of their own finances and checking their related sale is proceeding, we will negotiate any offer to the full as if it were our own property
22. A sale is not put into solicitors hands until you are 100% happy and your onward move is set in stone, until that happens you buyers will wait for you, all parties will be kept updated at all times
23. If you do not have a solicitor we can obtain quotes for you
24. Once we have a sale achieved, we will execute all paperwork and liaise with solicitors
25. We can help you find your next home, for sale or rental, wherever in the UK. We also offer free advice (if needed) on your onward purchase. Even if the property is through another agent and you would like us to negotiate on your behalf we are more than happy to work for you on this
26. While the sale is proceeding we will be updating you on a weekly basis as well as chasing your buyer, mortgage brokers, surveyors and the solicitors
27. We will help and guide you through the whole process helping with any legal paper work you receive, booking removals and a list of all that needs to be done and who to notify when moving
28. We can organise for the removal company to pack all your items for you, so you don’t have to lift a finger.
29. We will guide you on suitable moving dates to allow as much time as possible between exchange of contracts and completion reducing any stress.
30. On completion day keys are not released to your buyer until the full amount is lodged with your solicitor
The list is not exhaustive and will be tailor made to your requirements with certain items added or removed.
The above checklist can be used as a guide to help you move things forward.
We guarantee we will do everything we can do to get you the highest price for your home. When you’re ready, just contact us. http://cooper-adams.com/contact/